From: David Wall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: automated URL rewriting

> I had something along the same lines, I have added  an object which stores
> the users IP in the session

Wouldn't this break for users who access through proxy server banks, like
those on AOL?  It seems I've watched a single user come in from AOL and seen
several IP addresses (I guess they multiplex the requests across several
proxy servers).  Also, every user behind a proxy server will have the same
IP address shown.

David