In order to use class C, you have to import the package which the class C
belongs to.  So the order of the import determines which class C is used.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samson, Lyndon [IT] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 9:58 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Clarification

Hi All

I'm asking this even though I'm pretty sure of the answer and I'm sure its
come up before.

Short version is, what is the class path search order of WEB-INF/lib ?
If it containts a.jar and b.jar and they both contain class C, which class C
is instantiated by a servlet?

I think its implementation defined.

cheers
lyndon