Okay well tomcat is working fine the problem lies in the code, have you imported the PriceHandler bean ? Does it have a getPrice method ? Is the method public ?

Damian

Error: 500

Location: /project/jsp/set_cost.jsp

Internal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find any information on property 'Price' in a bean of type 'Price.PriceHandler'
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.getReadMethod(JspRuntimeLibrary.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.GetPropertyGenerator.generate(GetPropertyGenerator.java:101)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener$GeneratorWrapper.generate(JspParseEventListener.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.generateAll(JspParseEventListener.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.endPageProcessing(JspParseEventListener.java:175)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:462)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:433)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:152)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:164)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:318)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java, Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)