Hello, All.

I have a legacy web app running under iPlanet Web Server 4.1.  I have configured the app to run under Tomcat 3.2 and it runs fine.  Our app needs iPlanet’s additional speed in handling static content, though, so I configured iPlanet to use the NSAPI redirector.  Everything seems to work fine except for response.sendRedirect().  Ordinarily we use a relative path as the argument to this method, but full paths seem to fail as well.

Again, everything works fine under Tomcat alone (port 8080).  When I use iPlanet and the NSAPI redirector (port 8082 – it’s a testing configuration) things don’t work.

Thanks in advance,

Dean Des Rosiers

Digital Artisans, Inc.