Hi,

I have a quick question.  I am using form-based authentication, and was
having a problem where Tomcat would see the ACTION="j_security_check"
and try to load this page from the filesystem (which is not what I want,
of course)  I fixed this by doing:

JkMount /path/to/the/login/form/j_security_check ajp13

in the mod_jk.conf.  However, I have to do this for every location that
I want to have a login form.  This normally would not be a problem, but
in my case, if a logged in user attempts to access a page they are not
authorized to view, I serve them a 403.jsp which tells them they don't
have access, and provides a login form right there on the page.  Thus,
there is a possibility that the login could take place in any directory
on the system.  Is there a way to "globally mount" j_security_check,
perhaps with some wildcard usage that I am missing?

Thanks,

David
--
David Haraburda - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Outsourcing Center - Providing Insight Into Outsourcing