Copying jar files into web-inf/lib does work only if you make sure you reset the
tomcat server. Sometimes this does not work first time then reset your server.
Renaming zip files to jar files also work. Many thanks to all for your help.

Gan Gounden
City of Cape Town
Ph (021) 400-2174
Fax (021) 425-1096
Cell 083-63-59-268
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/23/01 08:32PM >>>
 I already tried to place .jars in /WEB-INF/lib, but this did not
function... therefore I is trying to know if it is necessary to
configure or worker.properties or wrapper.properties so that tomcat
finds jars...

--- "Morahg, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > .jars go in the
WEB-INF/lib directory, not WEB-INF/classes.

> -Yoav

Any unauthorized use and interception of this e-mail is illegal.
If this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents to anyone.  This e-mail
does not give rise to any binding legal obligations upon the
City of Cape Town unless the City of Cape Town subsequently
confirms the content in writing non-electronically.  This e-mail
may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected
by law.  Unauthorised disclosure or copying of any or all of it
may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify
the sender and delete the message