I am running Tomcat 3.2.1 on top of Apache 1.3 in a NT Environment.

I have tried modifying the <Logger> element in server.xml so that it reads:
<Logger name="tc_log"
            path="logs/tomcat.log"
            verbosityLevel = "DEBUG"
/>
but it seems to only report "Context" messages, as well as exceptions.

I have tried modifying wrapper.properties so that it reads:
wrapper.stdout=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\logs\stdout.log
wrapper.stderr=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\logs\stderr.log
and once again, it only reports some of the messages to these files and most of the trace lines are still being reported to the console.

I am using a trace() which by default, sends messages to System.out and I would like these lines to be piped into a log file.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

ERICK RAMIREZ
ControlServlet Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REEF SA/NV
Tour Gallieni II
36, ave du Gen de Gaulle
93006 Bagnolet FRANCE
Tel +33 1 5582 9449

www.reef.com

Business is Dynamic. Take Control.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Ramirez;Erick
FN:Erick Ramirez (E-mail)
ORG:Reef France
TITLE:Software Developer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+33.1.55.26.53.53 ext 5411
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+33.672.672.699
TEL;WORK;FAX:+33.1.55.26.53.58
ADR;WORK:;;116 rue du Faubourg St-Martin,;Paris;FRANCE;75010;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:116 rue du Faubourg St-Martin,=0D=0AParis, FRANCE 75010=0D=0AUnited States o=
f America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20000724T104217Z
END:VCARD