William Au wrote:

> I would very much like to see a DTD for each release build.  Release builds
> are "ready for prime time" so they should be relatively stable.

As stated earlier, DTDs are *not* capable of expressing all the semantics that Tomcat
requires in a server.xml file.  It's not an issue of willingness to write a DTD or not
--
DTDs do not support the things that Tomcat requires.

> Either that or better documentation on the configuration parameters.

For 3.2 I can't really help you there, but see the user documentation for Tomcat 4.0.
It
includes extensive (but not yet quite complete) documentation on the server
configuration
parameters that are available.

> Bill

Craig McClanahan