Hello.

I have two identical linux redhat 6.2 machines, both running TomCat
standalone.
On machine A, I've been testing out a system I'm developing. It runs okay on
that machine. Now I want it on machine B instead.

So, I move the sources to machine B (together with the build.sh script
(which works fine on machine A) and all the other files). I compile without
errors, Ant moves the classes and web.xml into the correct directories.

BUT,
when I start TomCat I get a whole bunch of "cannot load servlet name:
<whatever name>" messages. Looking at the other logs, It seems to load and
initialize the servlets okay.

So, I try to connect to TomCat. Every servlet which does not use the
mm.mysql db driver works ok. Those using it wont work. It just states
"cannot load database driver". This message comes from a try clause around
the driver loader in each servlet.

Now, I've moved the mysql drivers to machine B and added the
mm.mysql-2.0.2.bin.jar to the classpath.

Why does it still fail? Any ideas? I'm stuck. *sigh*

Regards,

Christopher Cato
Rational Software