just specify the url mapping in the web.xml file.  It
does not have to have servlet in it.  For example I
have a servlet that processes a login from an html and
the url to the servlet is:

http://localhost/processlogin or
http://localhost/myapp/processlogin

cheers,
scott.
--- "Cumming, Murray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.somedomain.com/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample

> but the actual class file is at e.g.

/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/HelloWorldExample