From: Wang, Jianming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 10:59 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Connection/Session question

Hello,

I have a question:

-   If I have a page containing a applet and some other HTML content, and
the applet uses a URLConnection to connect to the web server.  In this case,
how many connections/sessions I have?   2 connections?  one from the page
itself and one from the applet?

Could any guru please help?  Thanks in advance.

Jianming Wang