Title: RE: Help with servlet mapping

I've solved it. It seems that the file $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml is no longer considered in Tomcat 3.2.1.
You have to put your web.xml in the Web-inf directory where your files are.
Now I have one more problem:
If I start Tomcat from the command-line, everything works fine. But, if I start it as a NT service, the servlets/JSP cannot

access the database. The following error message is given:

Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages
SQL Exception opening DB connection:java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Vendor: 0

I have configured the wrapper.properties file according to the documentation, and everything but the database access seems to work.

Can anyone help ? Should I change something in the server.xml file ?
Thanks,

Wesley