Hi,

jvmroute names don't equate to the names of the workers in your properties
file.  basically all jvmroute does is tack that name on the end of the
session id so the connector knows what tomcat to send the session to in a
loadbalanced env.  It's "sticky" that way.

I'm not sure about the clustering but I had always thought that jvmroutes
had to be unique.  That way it wouldn't mistake one server for the other.

-e