From: "John Corrigan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 7:07 AM
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.0.7 Host default Context docBase

> Looks like it is complaining about the path.  Have you tried using
C:\edevis

org.apache.catalina.startup.SetDocBaseRule.begin(SetDocBaseRule.java:137)
> at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:200)
> at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1273)
> at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
> at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown
> Source)
> at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unkno
> wn Source)
> at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc