Probably, I've been getting sobig spasm for the last couple of days.  My
guess is that it's someone on the list, although I don't have a clue who.
I've been gettings messages from a machine named "hbarton" using "rr.com" as
their ISP.  I've also gotten messages from someone with a machine name of
"NANU" whose isp is comcast.net.  Both of these machines appear to be
infected with sobig.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson