Yes I am.  The problem (right now) definitely appears to be some issues
with Apache.  Unfortunately, the Apache list isn't as heavily
trafficked, or as quick to response, so I'm still waiting on some
replies while I search the archives.  I think I have to recompile
Apache.  I added in a few extra flags when I did this yesterday to make
it more "secure" but I think I am better off just keeping it as is, then
taking out what I don't need later...

Won't be able to determine if I have a mod_jk problem at all until I get
my Apache running properly.