I've just realised something. The machine thats running Tomcat 4.1.27 is
serving the pages with IIS and isapi_redirector2.dll, when i connect
directly to Tomcat via port 8080 it works fine.

Right, i've just searched the archives and found 2 people posting (much more
elequently) the same problem but no solution. Does anyone know how to fix
this?

thanks

Tom