Firstly, it looks like you should wipe you keystore and start again.  To use
a VS cert with Tomcat, the two options I know are:
1) Follow the instructions at http://www.comu.de/docs/tomcat_ssl.htm.
2) Using openssl or otherwise, convert your cert+key to a pkcs12 file, and
use that as your keystore (remember to set 'keystoreType="pkcs12"' on the
Factory in server.xml).

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]