Sorry for that last mail, accidently sent the file. Here is the normal one

Just one TC is enough, just run it with different CATALINA_BASES.
each base needs the following directories:
$CATALINA_BASE/conf -> configuration files
$CATALINA_BASE/work
$CATALINA_BASE/temp
$CATALINA_BASE/logs

i've made a little script something like this: (bash script)

for DIR in * ; do
  if [ -d "$DIR" ] ; then
    CATALINA_BASE=$DIR
    CATALINA_PRG start
  fi
done

(not exactly, because i have different versions running with different.....)

fred