You can't prevent the whitespace. So as a kluge, I have a swallow tag for such occasions.

In your tld ...
  <tag>
    <name>swallow</name>
    <tagclass>SwallowTag</tagclass>
  </tag>

import java.io.IOException;
import javax.servlet.jsp.JspException;
import javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.BodyTagSupport;

public class SwallowTag extends BodyTagSupport {
    public int doAfterBody() throws JspException {
        return SKIP_BODY;
    }

    public int doEndTag() throws JspException {
        try {
                pageContext.getOut().clearBuffer();
        } catch(IOException e) {
                // silent ignore
        }
        return EVAL_PAGE;
    }
}

-Tim

Maxime Colas des Francs wrote:

thanks !

i put all my <c:forEach> loop in the same line and it's work.

is there a solution for limit whitespace generated by JSTL code ?

or i have to put all loop of my application in one line ??