My first guess is that you are using MSIE, and have enabled "Active
Desktop".  In this case, there is always a MSIE running, so MS (helpfully
;-) always preserves your cookies as long as you are logged on to your
workstation.

"Fabio Bazzani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
After I authenticate I begin a session.
Closing the browser my session does not go down.
When I open a new browser my old session is still on.
What to do to terminate my session when I close my browser?

FB.