Hi,

I have Tomcat 4.1.18 running on Unix.  As part of the application, I have a
JSP file which shows the main page.  I had problems with Tomcat caching it,
so, I added a script to remove the localhost folder before tomcat starts up.
But right now, whenever I start Tomcat and access the app, it is coming back
with a message saying 'Unable to compile class for JSP - JASPERException'.
Has anybody come across this error earlier?  (after a few restarts, it start
to work again).  Please let me know if anybody has seen this and know what
is a solution.

Thanks
-Manoj.