That's largely because they depend on your JSSE provider.  I believe that
most providers will also support 'SSL3' and 'SSL2' as protocol attributes
(but I don't recommend either of them, so I won't actually try it :).  I
know that if you are using IBM's 1.4.x JVM, that you need to set the
protocol to 'IbmX509'.  If you are using another vendor besides Sun or IBM,
consult their documentation for the correct value to use.

"Ian Elverson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am trying to find out what all of the possible values are for the
> 'algorithm' and 'protocol' attributes of the Factory element in the HTTPS
> connector.  I have looked all over the web and have only found a reference
> to the existence of the 'algorithm' attribute, but no usage examples.
Also,