From: Emil Genov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thu, February 15, 2001 12:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Monitor memory and CPU usage of servlets from inside of Tomcat

Hi everybody,

can I kindly beg for your help. I need to monitor memory usage, CPU usage
and resource usage of servlets from inside of Tomcat. Can someone propose
how to use some API of Tomcat or something else to achieve this. This must
be done by external program or some extension of Tomcat may be. If there are
already made solutions(free-ware) I would be so gratefull if you share them
with me. If you could answer me by e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10x very much: Emil Genov