My mistake. I guess my cable is not working right. My work network works
just fine.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/14/2003 08:22 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Tomcat 5 failing on my Solaris 9 box, help!!!

Howdy,
So if you just put the image URL into the browser directly, it doesn't
load?

Are you sure your image links in the HTML files are correct?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics