I just setup a load balancing cluster using the IIS JK2 connector, and
spent a bit of time debugging a configuration issue.  According to the
example workers2.properties, a URI should map to a load balancer with
something that looks like the following.

  [uri:/examples1/*]
  group=lb_1

I found that this does not work, and resulted in the following messages
being logged.

  Debug: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (473)]:  HttpExtensionProc started
  Debug: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (482)]:  HttpExtensionProc could not get a worker for name
lb_1
  Error: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (488)]:  HttpExtensionProc worker is NULL

When I changed the URI configuration to the following, it started working.

  [uri:/examples1/*]
  group=lb:lb_1

Is this an error in the sample configuration files, a bug in the JK
2.0.2 ISAPI plugin, or am I just doing something completely wrong?  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan