You can also use:

        THREAD_MODE=green java ......

I'm not sure 100% of the environment variable, but it's something along
those lines, look in the JVM release notes for your platform (I'm assuming
it's a Unix of some flavor, Winders would be different).

Also the "- Xmx32m" shouldn't have a space in it.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]