From: Bruce Ashton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 9:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: shm.create(): error mmapping

Has anybody had mod_jk2 working with Apache 1.3.24 on Windows?  I keep
getting the following error:

[Fri Oct 24 13:40:05 2003]  (error) [jk_shm.c (358)]: shm.create(): error
mmapping C:\\Apache\\Apache\\logs\\jk2.shm

Apache 1.3.24 with SSL patch
mod_jk2-1.3.27.dll
Tomcat 4.1
ServerRoot is C:\Apache.

workers2.properties looks like:
...<snip>
# jk2_module configuration

[shm]
file=C:\\Apache\\Apache\\logs\\jk2.shm
size=1000000
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8009
[uri:/jmx-console/*]
<snip>...

I have also tried,

file=C:\Apache\Apache\logs\jk2.shm

and

file=C:/Apache/Apache/logs/jk2.shm

and the same variations with double quotes, i.e.

file="C:/Apache/Apache/logs/jk2.shm"

etc.

Anybody know anything about mod_jk2 on Win32?

Bruce Ashton
Senior Developer
Ext. 8272
http://www.activis.com/

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted
with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or
rely on this information.
2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in
accordance with lawful business practices.
3. The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily
represent the views of the company.
4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject
to contract.
5. The company accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.activis.com

This annotation was added by the e-scan service.
http://www.activis.com