From: Alfonso Cañellas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 8:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: help need

Hello to everybody ,
I need to know if something must be configured in TOMCAT to do an import to
an jsp with the PAGE directive.

I import an object I´ve created com.myobject

and I´ve placed It in WEB_Inf in the aplication directory inside tomcat

But when tomcat compile automatically the jsp It fails , doesn´t find the
object although in examples It works.