Thanks for the help

-----Original Message-----
From: Oscar Carrillo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mod_jk + apache 2.0.40 + redhat 9.0

I would suggest using more than one as a reference in case something is
misunderstood or vague. My tutorial is below:

http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

I link to many other sites that are useful, and I believe John Turner's
site (which I link to) links to an RPM based solution.

Oscar