> I'm not sure if it makes a difference but try putting the
ResourceLinks before the Realm definition in server.xml.

> Liem

Thanks for the suggestion Liem - doesn't seem to make any
difference.  I'm still getting the same response in
my browesr...

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to get connection, DataSource
invalid: "Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'"
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:254)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)

Any further suggestions would be great.

Best regards
Chris