Hans

Do you use your web.xml file at all to do any servlet mappings etc.?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.