From: Galbayar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List; Walter do Valle
Subject: RE: Two Tomcats and One Apache Web Server

try google
Apache tomcat load balancing

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter do Valle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 8:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Two Tomcats and One Apache Web Server

Hello all

Is it possible to install two Tomcats in the same linux server, put some web
applications in one tomcat, put some web applications in other tomcat and
both tomcats answer to the same Apache Web Server?
Anyone has made this?
Is there any tips and tricks about this matter?
What is the best way to do this (if possible)?

Thansks for any help