Hello,

>From http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/install.html :
Note: if using APXS and your Apache installation does not support
loadable modules, then APXS will terminate with an error. Typically, we
have seen the following error when this happens:

apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=16711680
If this happens, then you will need to rebuild and reinstall your Apache
software with the mod_so module included. Note the reinstall part --
we've seen several cases where a new Apache was built and installed, but
a new APXS was not (so the problems continued).

Manos Riglis wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I have tried to build mod_jserv.so  in a solaris box for tomcat 3.2.1, by
> running apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c.; Here is the compiler output
>
> apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=16711680
>
> I am running apxs from $JAKARTA_HOME/jakarta-tomcat/src/native/apache/jserv
> as root.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> Manos

Regards,
--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 INRIA - 2004 route des lucioles - BP 93    Tel: (33/0) 4 92 38 50 41
 06902   SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS cedex (France)    Fax: (33/0) 4 92 38 76 02