Charles

I've only been able to get jk2 iis-tomcat working with a
isapi_redirector2.dll version 2.0.1 which I can no longer find on
jakarta.apache.org
The latest seems to be 2.0.1 whichi I've never got to work.

If you like I can email it to you direct outside of this list.
I tried sending it direct to the list but it didn't turn up
I guess .dll attachements are blocked !?

Or does anyone know if the 2.0.1 version is still accessible at
jakarta.apache.org - URL please !
Or anyone know of problems/fixes for 2.0.1 ??

Christopher