Steve

First off, ensure that you have both the latest J2SE and J2EE packages
installed. Then in your CLASSPATH point to both your J2SE as well as J2EE
installation directories.
ex. C:\j2sdk1.4\lib\tools.jar;c:\j2sdkee\lib

You should also set your JAVA_HOME and J2EE_HOME i.e.
JAVA_HOME = c:\j2sdk1.4.2\
J2EE_HOME = c:\j2sdkee1.4\

This should solve all of your problems.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.