ok in french traducted i got many option there like follow user variable (name of curent user)new,modifie,delete /system variable new, modifie, delete,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crazy-wilys webmaster

From: "Dale, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: web app prob from a newbie re:damar
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:27:38 -0000

I dont know if there is a specific file for environment but I can see 2 ways you can do this.

You could set it in the startup.bat and shutdown.bat for your tomcat

or

right click on "My Computer" and select properties. On the Advanced tab there is a button called environment variables. You can set it in there.

Ta
Matt