I've got mod_jk set up and running, and it works as long as I'm on the
server using http://localhost/....  but if I go to a different
machine, or even on the server try to access the site via the ip
address, apache doesn't hand off the request to tomcat, it only hands
it off if I use http://localhost/...  If I add the port 8080 to the ip
address everything is fine, so I know tomcat is working, the only
problem is when I use the IP address I get a 404 file not found error,
because apache isn't handing the request to tomcat, and apache doesn't
know what to do with it.

 Chris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]