From: Guy Rouillier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 5:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Mozilla showing JSP source code

I've tried to do due diligence on this issue, searching the archives as
well as Google.  I'm sure it is a common problem, but I found several
questions and no definitive responses, so here goes.  Our website works
fine with IE, but we're having a significant problem with Mozilla (and
derivatives like Galeon).  I've tried various versions, including 1.5 as
well as the brand new 1.6.  I'm seeing this problem both from a Windows
XP/2000 host and a Solaris host.  I've tried Mozilla both on Windows XP
clients and Mandrake Linux 9.2 i586 clients.  All exhibit the same
behavior.

As the title says, when using Mozilla, I'll frequently see source code
in the browser window.  If I hit reload, in most cases, I'll see the
page properly displayed (99% of the time - rarely, I'll see the source
again.)  We are still using Apache 1.3.27, Tomcat 3.2.3 and mod_jk
1.2.4.  Here, for example, is one I can produce very regularly: =======
HTTP/1.1 200