Login to the tomcat server administration
(http://<serverhost>:8080/admin). In the left frame go to Tomcat Server
-> Service -> Host. Below the Host click on the context which is
applicable to your web application. In the right frame you can see the
Context properties. Set the values for Cookies to 'false'. Click on
'Save'.

Is it worth trying!!!???