From: "Rick Szeto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: Clustering question...

Hi All,
 I have question about synchronizing data within the application
context. If the data of a webapp's application context changes within
one of the nodes in the cluster, how does the other nodes get the
updated application context data? Is it handle the same way as user
session data(via some session manager implementation)? Or does the
change(s) get distributed?

Thanks for any help you can give,
Rick Szeto