From: Alan Weissman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:54 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: ServletRequest's path elements not updated by calls to
getRequestDispatcher()

Ok, so what was said about using img src="/foo.gif" theoretically seems
true, but in practice it does not work.

And I don't have the ability to mandate a request.getContextPath() for
every
Link on the site.

All I want to do is do what apple does if you go to
www.apple.com/ipodmini or www.apple.com/ipodmini/ you get the same page.
This shouldn't be that hard, but whats the best way to do it?

Should I just start using Apache's mod_rewrite?

Thanks again,
Alan