uder tomcat_home you got a work folder empty the folder off your aplication inside the work folder
tomcat load aplication into that folder to serv it faster as a temporary i ad this problem but it might not bee that im under win xp

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc

From: "Barry Kimelman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Problem "reloading" Tomcat 5.0.16 application
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:55:29 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

My system is Linux Redhat 9.
I am running Tomcat 5.0.16 from a binary distribution.

I can successfully compile and install my application.
The JSP page works fine.

However, when I make a change to the Java class used by the
Bean referenced in the JSP file, then issue a
"ant reload" command (which succeeds) and again execute my
tomcat application, I get the output from the old version of the application

I resorted to "undeploying", recompiling and installing to get Tomcat to run
my
updated code.

How can I get Tomcat to recognize the changes I make to my own personal
class files ?