From: Antonio Fiol Bonnin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 3:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Session disconnect

Mark Tebong wrote:

I have it configured so that when a request for a URL (say

www.mydom1.com) comes in, the proxy sends it to 192.168.11.211/mydom1.

When I access the pages of the site that use the session thru

www.mydom1.com, I get an exception. When I access it through
192.168.11.211/mydom1, it works fine.

I looked at the tomcat logs and I saw that the session was

disconnecting when you used the proxy.

Hi,

No idea about the "images" stuff, but...

Could you be having trouble because of the "path" attribute of the
cookies?

If Tomcat (or your webapp) is setting it to "/mydom1" then browsers will

not send it when accessing "/".

HTH,

Antonio Fiol