From: Parsons Technical Services [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 3:56 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Another Try at MySQL Connection Pooling

Merrill,

Humor me for a moment. This might be due to you trying different setups,
but, take
a minute to go through all your settings and names and make sure that
they
are all set
to the same thing and the same case. In the line below it is refering to
timesheet.xml and
earlier you had timesheets. I made the same mistakes in my initial
setup.

In my prior post my concern was that the jdbc was refered to uppercase T
and
the docs were
lower case t. On linux you can't do this. All references must be exactly
the
same. So anywhere
you use the word "timesheets" in any form, make it the same. Let's just
say
I'm shiny on top
and little things like this didn't help.

Doug Parsons
www.parsonstechnical.com