Hi All,

I'm trying to help someone out with his integration of Apache and Tomcat. He's using the jpackage RPM packages for mod_jk2 and he's having problems. I remember that someone on this list once got them working and posted the instructions. I tried looking for that email in the Tomcat list archives, but came up empty. Could someone point me to the email or re-post the instructions?

TIA!

--
"A large number of installed systems work by fiat.  That is, they work
by being declared to work."