When I install jetspeed as manual says I see empty directory when enter through web. And the manual says
that there are two accounts already setup, but I see only empty directory. Jetspeed comes in a war directory.
And manual says to copy it in webapp, which I do. When I request jetspeed from tomcat it creates new directory,
but empty one, which I see from web. As far as I understand I should see something else? Or should I start developing
my portlets from there?? Please help.