Well, tomcat5 implements the latest servlet API. So if you want to use the latest
feature in your code, you should get Tomcat5.

Nic Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Through projects and self-interest I've been
using Tomcat 4 a lot more.
While I've looked at the differences, can someone explain to me what the
big differences are in english? I'm under the impression that 4 and 5
are different paths, not just an upgrade of a previous version, is this
true?

Thanks,

- Nic