From: Anbu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 7:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: HTTPS support for tomcat using openSSL with Client
Authentication

Hello Saravanan,

Have you got the answer you wanted ?

Anbu

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All,

I wanted to support SSL with Client Authentication over Tomcat 4.18.

I followed the steps mentioned in the link below, but I couldn't succeed
in getting the client authentication to work,however I was able to get
the https working with "clientAuth=false" in tomcat's configuration file
"server.xml file".

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user

&m=106293430225790&w=2

I have attached the screenshot of the security message I see on the
client which doesn't list any certificate to choose from, though I have
imported the client certificate.pkcs12 (step 16) and the CA certificate
on the client system.

Please let me know If I am doing something wrong?

Thanks & Regards

csaravanan

Confidentiality Notice

to this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately
Do you Yahoo!?

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this