From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 11:20 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: ClassNotFoundException implementing new WebappLoader

Hi,
Hmm... I'd guess it should go in the same repository as the normal WebappLoader, which
is $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib. $CATALINA_HOME/server/classes should be functionally
equivalent for unpacked classes, so it's strange you get the CNFE when you put your
loader there.  Try packaging your loader in a jar file and putting that jar in
server/lib.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics